Terms and Conditions E & L subscriptions
Welcome to our subscriber terms
- By subscribing you will be entitled to download the paper to your device.
- The normal laws around copyright apply and you may not pass your copy on to anyone else.
- You will have access to our digital archive
- You must be 18 years or over and have the power to enter into a contract with us and are not prevented from doing so under any local laws
- By subscribing with us you agree that you have given us accurate personal details , including payment information and you ensure that we always have up to date contact information.
- Your subscription will start immediately upon payment and your continuing subscription will vary depending on which subscription you chose.
- Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period unless you cancel it up to 5 days before your next billing date .
- You cancel your subscription simply by going into my account and following the instructions to cancel your subscription.
- We reserve the right to change the subscription price with 30 days notice and affected subscribers may cancel their subscription within this notice period.
- We may change these terms at any time to ensure that we remain compliant with relevant laws and regulations. If we make any important changes we will notify you .
- A breach of these terms and conditions may lead to a termination of your subscription.