Langholm's police inspector has pledged that his officers will not issue tickets to anyone parking in the 'loading bay' in the High Street.
- Fears over routes to be used for building windfarm near Langholm
- Owner of 'eyesore' Townfoot site still hopes to develop land
- Fears over future of Langholm Initiative
- Thanks given for supporting rail tragedy memorial event
- Plan to end village's ties with Hawick rejected
- New measures to help protect primary school pupils
Funding has been secured for an initiative to wipe out invasive plants on the River Esk and its tributaries.