Townfoot residents living with a big hole next to their homes could be saved by a legal loophole.
- New measures to help protect primary school pupils
- 'Giant leap forward' in policy on plastic windows in conservation area
- Cider makers hit out over tax exemption
- Langholm residents want more police on beat at night
- New funding to wipe out invasive plants on River Esk
- Runners overcome injuries to raise thousands at London Marathon
It would not look out of place in an upmarket arts quarter of a vibrant city but this particular gallery is in the heart of Langholm's High Street.